At IMPS CET, Placement Training plays a major role in shaping up the career goals of students. It is the dream of every engineering student to get placed in a top organization visiting their campus for recruitment. Keeping this key aspect into consideration, it is realized that training is important for engineering students to enhance their employability skills and achieve good placement in various Industries At present, the competition for employment is increasing every day and placement has become a challenging task. Training of students and equipping them with life skills has become an important responsibility of the institution. Along with technical expertise, development of a holistic personality is also necessary. To meet out these requirements, a fully fledged training cell is operating in our college to enhance the capabilities of engineering graduates on par with the industry standards.
The prime objective of the Training Cell is:
- Developing the students Technical knowledge and soft skills to meet the corporate recruitment process.
- To build confidence in students and develop right attitude in them and To enhance their communication skills.
- To motivate students to develop their overall personality in terms of career planning, goal setting and reskilling which will stand them in good stead even after getting the job.
- To motivate students aspire for higher studies and guiding them to take competitive exams such as CAT, GATE, , GRE, GMAT.
- Create awareness about “career planning" and "career mapping" among the students.
- Equip the student with life skills.
- Train the students on “Personality development".
- Organize Various Training Programmes to train the students in the areas of Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Verbal reasoning through the reputed external training organizations and in-house trainers.
- Train the students through Mock Interviews to perform well in the professional interviews as per the expectations of the corporate world.
- Train the students on group discussion techniques.
- Conduct online tests and written aptitude tests.